- Steritech is a great place to work for people who are very dependable, able to be a multitasked and some what you own boss
- For the work I did as a specialist we would evaluate business on foodsafety and brand standards on the highest level
Then, What does steritech look for? Steritech’s standard Workplace Safety audit assesses the most common physical and environmental safety, documentation, and training points for your industry, giving you an objective assessment of safety in your stores
How do I pass a steritech inspection?
As for tips:
- as soon as the steritech agent comes in, move everything to the dish pit They can’t knock you on items that you are going to clean
- clean every fridge gasket
- use a haacp log
- put sanitizer everywhere and have extra aprons for your cooks
- never ever ever put anything in hand sinks other than hands
furthermore, Does Chipotle use steritech? “Chipotle’s remarkable commitment to food safety starts with heightened food quality standards,” Steritech said “Boasting only 53 menu ingredients, Chipotle sources some of the industry’s most organic, locally grown produce as well as responsibly raised meats
What is a Steritech audit? Steritech’s standard Workplace Safety audit assesses the most common physical and environmental safety, documentation, and training points for your industry, giving you an objective assessment of safety in your properties
Is steritech a health inspector?
Steritech came in today, they’re our health inspection company Steritech “allows” the store to have up to three criticals before failure
What eco sure?
C-Store Assessment Program EcoSure helps you identify food safety risks and drive positive change